Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mind mapping techniques

Though I have been a constant provider of class notes to my fellow friends through out my +2 ,engg and MBA studies ,I had underestimated the importance of writing "minutes of meeting" after coming to the Industry.but after some serious differences with the requirements provider and my ITPL , i came to the real world. Suddely ,I was invited to a presentation on mind mapping techniques .I found this useful .Perhaps it wil help me in becoming a better listener and writer.
As a process and way of thinking ,it's a better method encapsulating the holistic view of things.
A highly recommended stuff from me.

2 comments:

Debaditya said...

it's all greek and latin to me(embarassed)...
anyway my blog- debaditya.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I was looking for the techniques of Mind Mapping rather than a introduction where dear Google is not far away from click of a mouse.It would be nice if you can share a few of them with practical examples so that we ca inculcate the same in our profession.